*Hi*

* I hope you are doing well. Given below is the requirement from one of our
direct client, which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this
requirement and send me the details given below to speed up the interview
process.   Job Title -  Web Methods Developer/Architect Location -
 Cupertino, California Duration -  6 - 12 Months (Possible Extension) Rate
- DOE Job Description -*

Need a Web Methods developer/architect with strong expertise in the
following areas

Integration Server

Trading Networks

EDI, EDIINT

SAP Adaptor

JDBC Adaptor

SOAP Web service Provider and Consumer development using IS

MyWebMethods Server (MWS)

Security in IS and MWS

Strong Unix shell scripting skills are required

*Experience in the following areas is desirable*

highly available configurations using Integration Server

oracle DB, index creation, partitioning and basic SQL tuning

JVM tuning

source control with Integration Server

pgp / gnupg

SSL, AS2 prootocol, basic cryptographic concepts like signing, encryption,
X509 certificates

Thanks & Regards,

*Venu Goud*

*Sr.Executive Recruitments*