Hello,
Hope you are doing well
Please go through the following requirement and please let me know on
sha...@vpc-staffing.com if
you are comfortable.

Role: Application Developer
Location: Midtown Manhattan

They are looking for an Application Developer with mixed skills in SAP and/or
Sharepoint.  They ideally want someone with both but realistically know that
will be difficult.  So if we could find someone strong in one they will very
much consider.  The job description is a guideline but they will be making
changes to it.  Requirements below:

Soft Skills

Communication is key: Both written and verbal, they need someone who can
communicate
to the business.

Personally:  extremely important.  Small team with no egos.  Need to be hungry
and willing to take on new tasks.  Will have to wear multiple hats in a small
environment.

Tech Skills

·         Ideally 3-5 years total experience

·         SQL: Currently using ’08 but moving towards ’13. Need to be able
to do basic SQL, run quires and such

·         SAP: Need to have the Data Services and BI piece.

OR

·         Sharepoint: development skills using SharePoint 2010 or 2013

The technically team at the client is a small team.  They do not need a
Rockstar
on this one.  Just someone with decent skill and good personality

Thanks,

Shalin

980-272-1261

This email was sent using GroupMail - http://group-mail.com/