Please send me resumes to my official id "*swet...@tresourceinc.com
<swet...@tresourceinc.com>*"

Need Only *USC/GC*

Client: *IBM*

Please fill the information matrix for the below position and send me your
updated resume if you are interested:

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location (Complete address with zip code)

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity

Last 4 digits SSN

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University)

Date of Birth

Skill Set:

Skype id:

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*SAS DEVELOPER*

*Project Location*

*NYC, NY*

*Duration*

*6 Months*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Mode Of Interview:* *Telephonic & Skype*

* Skills:*

Master's Degree (Quantitative-Related)

• Minimum 1+ years exp.in developing statistical & econometrics models for
measuring risk w/in financial institutions.

• In-depth theoretical & practical knowledge applying categorical methods
ie: logistic & survival analysis solid modeling background for panel data
analysis

• Strong analytical & problem solving skills

• Expert in the use of software for data handling & model development.

• Experienced programming knowledge in *SAS & SQL* - Operating system
experience with *UNIX* & relational database knowledge such as *ORACLE*/
*TERADATA*.

SAS/Base SAS/Stat SAS/Macro preferred

- excellent written and oral communication skills to clearly present
analytical findings

- demonstrated strong modeling experience in consumer & retail business.

Thanks and Regards,

Swetank Rana | IT Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 703, Direct: 909-859-1312

Ytalk/Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> swetankrana.rgtalent | Fax:
408-884-2409

swet...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com