*Hello ,*

My name is *Samir Mondal* . I am a Technical Recruiter with *eteam Inc*,
and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level resources in both
functional and operational positions.

My client has an opportunity *Datacom tester* at their corporate
office in *Middletown,
NJ*. I was drawn to your profile by your qualifications, but am interested
in speaking with you because of your dynamic background.

With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your
current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance
you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified
individuals on the market.

*Position : * *Datacom tester*

*Location : Middletown, NJ*

*Hiring Mode: 12 + months*

*Job Description:*

Key skills required for the job are:

   - Datacom(Mandatory)

This is Datacom tester position with following JD:

Skills required included a strong understanding of IP/MPLS networking
understanding.

Understanding of *Cisco and Juniper configurations*.

Knowledge of routing protocols *BGP and OSPF*.

Understanding of concepts associated with virtualization, *VMs, and L2
switching.*  *MPLS Layer 3 and Layer 2 VPN* technology.

Understanding of the basics of management concepts (*SNMP, Active
Measurements, TWAMP*).

Understanding of AT&T networks is a plus including the IPAG network,
UVerse, CBB, and AT&T Mobility.

Cloud architectures are also a plus.

Jobs including producing network designs, nm  test plans and router
configurations to support network management connectivity.  Working with
testers to test the designs.  Documenting solutions and presenting
solutions to project teams.

*Skill and Experience Details:*

*Minimum Experience Required:* 5-8 YEARS

*Mandatory Skills:* Datacom , Application Testing, L2 Testing, L3 testing

*Desirable Skills:* *Language Skills:* English Language

*Best Regards**,*

*Samir Mondal*

*Technical Recruiter*

*e**Team** Inc – “ACCELERATED HIRES”*