*Hi*

* I hope you are doing well. Given below is the requirement from one of our
direct client, which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this
requirement and send me the details given below to speed up the interview
process.*

* Job Title – .Net Developer Location  - Long Beach, California*

*Duration – 6-12Months (Possible Extension)*

*Rate – DOE*

*QNXT Mandiatory*

*Job Description –*

RCA QNXT UI issues, Batch issues, Alert monitoring.
Perform code Review for unsupported custom code
Addition/upgrade of QNXT essentials/ add ins
Analyzing the Stored Procedures for performance related issue
Implementing and Testing the new versions and CP
Deployment and testing of QNXT Report
Deployment of QNXT custom agents
Testing and Implementing Wrappers for QNXT Jobs
Analyzing Q-CONNECT , EDI, MicroDyn, Claimcheck issues
Verifying and Testing the Change packs
On Call rotation (24x7)
Performance optimization/monitoring

Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience
0 - 2 years related work experience
.Net technologies, SQL Server, Web Services and WCF.
Basic Healthcare knowledge

Thanks & Regards,

*Venu Goud*

*Sr.Executive Recruitments*