*Please share profile on - chirag.sa...@vegazva.com
<chirag.sa...@vegazva.com>*

*Hi , *
*Warm greetings from Global Economic Advantage!! *

We have the following  URGENT OPENING with us. Reply me back with your
updated resume.

*Position : **Informatica Admin*,

*Location : Hoboken New Jersey Duration : 6+ months *

*Job Description:*

Informatica Admin; Unix Shell Scripting

a)      Must have minimum 7 years of experience working on Informatica
Powercenter with knowledge on admin activities and support – Senior Band B3

b)      Must have working experience in Unix Shell scripting and Oracle SQL.

c)       Will be responsible for Informatica Server maintenance, Production
Job monitoring and all other admin activities.

d)      Will be responsible for  interacting with multiple internal teams
at Marsh client location.

e)      Will be responsible for troubleshooting with Informatica support
team on need basis.

f)       Should coordinate with offshore ETL team on a daily basis.

Must have good oral and written communication skills.

  *Chirag Sapra*

(Executive Talent Acquisition), Vegazva Group

United States

Direct : 630-948-7697

Tel no : 630-984-5959  Ext.408

*chirag.sa...@vegazva.com* <em...@vegazva.com>

*vegazva.com* <http://www.thegea.com/>

*Global Economic Advantage Inc.*            |* Elgin Plaza, 920 Davis Road,
Suite 206* |*Elgin, IL 60123 *| *United States*