*Hi                          I hope you are doing well. Given below is the
requirement from one of our direct client, which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement and send me the details given below to
speed up the interview process.*

* Job Title – SSIS/SSRS Developer Location  - Charlotte, NC*

*Duration – 6-12Months (Possible Extension)*

*Rate - DOE*

*Job Description –*

Candidate should have strong MSBI (SSRS/SSAS/SSIS) /Data Warehousing / BI
background / SQL knowledge.

Candidate should have Knowledge of SSAS cube processing issues/best
practices.

Candidate should have knowledge in Security, Roles, Permission and
prospective.

Candidate should have knowledge in Cube Deployment and Scheduling.

Candidate should have knowledge in Cube Partitions – Processing, strategies
and Performance.

Candidate should be able to write MDX queries, browse and view

Candidates with good Experience in Telecom/Cable Domain will be given
preference

Candidate should be proficient in translating business requirements into
technical requirements for development team and create  document like
technical requirement document, S2T (Source to Target mappings)

Candidates with strong analytical ability who have experience in Data
analysis to identify root cause of issues will be preferred

Candidate should have experience working with business users and have very
good communication skills

Candidate should be flexible in working onshore/offshore model

Thanks & Regards,

*Venu Goud*

*Sr.Executive Recruitments*
904-371-9198