If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

Please include your employer details as well if any.

Job Title                 *ETL Developer*

Location                *Florida/Tampa*

Duration                *6 Months/contract*

MOI                        *Tel + f2f*

*professional experience:*

   - information technology professional with at least 6 years of
   experience with minimum college bachelor’s degree in computer science or
   related disciplines. at least 5 to 8 years of experience in telecom
   industry.
   - involved and contributed to the requirements gathering, analysis and
   conversion of business requirements to high level technical design and
   technical specs, development, unit/sit testing, implementation, delivery
   documentation and support.

 *required skills:*

   - must have: teradata / etl developer with unix background and 5 years
   hands-on experience
   - 5 to 8 years’ experience with teradata utility development
   (bteq/mload/fastexport).
   - 5 to 8 years’ experience with structured query language (sql).
   - 5 to 8 years’ experience shell scripting in a unix environment.
   - 2 or more years’ experience c/c++/data stage.
   - strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
   - strong rdbms concepts, database management systems, database logical
   and physical design, data modeling, database architecture, data mapping,
   table normalization, de-normalization, ddl and dml