Hi,

This is Jessie from Erp and Erp, I have a Very Urgent requirement with
Wipro End Client Apple at Sunnyvale, CA

Please find the requirement below and do reply back if you are comfortable
with below *required details, Latest Resume, ID Proof and Rate.*

Location : Sunnyvale, CA

Duration : 6+ Months

*1)       **Drupal (Technical Lead)*

Location: Palo Alto / Fremont, CA

Duration: 6+ Months

We need the following apart from the skills set mentioned in the JD

1.      Prefer an Indian origin guy who understands and appreciates the
Onsite-offshore co-ordination aspects.

2.      Require gathering co-ordination with offshore

3.      Must have worked in an Agile based projects

*2)       **PHP Developer (New JD)*

·         Strong expertise in PHP, MySQL and Python

·         Working experience in HTML5, Java Script, CSS

·         Good Communication skills

·         Experience in Django Framework, GIT, JS Frameworks is preferred

Thanks & Regards,

Jessie Parker

*Phone : **510-358-3393* <510-358-3393>

*Email: *jes...@erpanderp.com <da...@bluecubeit.com>