*Hello ,*

My name is *Samir Mondal* . I am a Technical Recruiter with *eteam Inc*,
and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level resources in both
functional and operational positions.

My client has an opportunity *Oracle Identity Manager* at their corporate
office in *West Chester, PA*. I was drawn to your profile by your
qualifications, but am interested in speaking with you because of your
dynamic background.

With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your
current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance
you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified
individuals on the market.

*Position :: Oracle Identity Manager*

*Location :: West Chester, PA*

*Hiring Mode:: 12 + months*

*Job description ::*

Must have 4+ years of software development experience with minimum 2 year
experience in IDM
Must have Experience in Java/J2EE development.
Demonstrated expertise with trouble shooting J2EE applications on
Unix/Windows systems
CA IDM implementation and configuration experience.
Strong Policy Express, Bulk Load / TEWS interface, LAH, BLTH.
UI customization experience on IDM.
Experience deploying IDM with APP SERVERs will be required.
Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle process.
Knowledge of CA Directory, Schema Extension.
Custom Connector Development knowledge.
Connector Xpress Knowledge.
Good communication and documentation skills"

*Skill and Experience Details**:*

* Minimum Experience Required: 8-10 YEARS*
*Mandatory Skills:* Identity and Access Management Identity and Access
Management, Consulting, Branding and Thought Leadership, IDM Consulting,
ESS Security basics.
*Desirable Skills:* *Language Skills:* English Language.

*Best Regards**,*

*Samir Mondal*

*Technical Recruiter*

*e**Team** Inc – “ACCELERATED HIRES”*