Hi,

*Position:* *Siteminder Consultant*
*Location: Harrisburg, PA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Interview mode: Either go to meeting or In person*

*Complete Description:*
Project information: The Identity Exchange was built through an NIST Grant
and currently supports a new application of the client. By December, 2015,
the Identity Exchange is to be expanded to include the client COMPASS
online application for benefits application and management. The Identity
Exchange leverages a shared enterprise-level citizen directory and
provisioning system managed in part by client. It provides an interface
between the identity repositories, the application(s) using the identity
repository, and provides means for a user with an account in the repository
to undergo identity proofing so as to be more trusted by the application
consuming the user account.

*Required/Desired Skills*
Required /Desired

*Skill*

*Required /Desired*

*Amount*

*of Experience*

*Expertise Rating*

CA Siteminder

Required

2

Years

CA Identityminder

Required

2

Years

CA Siteminder/Federation

Required

2

Years

SAML

Required

1

Years

Windows Server 2008

Highly desired

XML

Highly desired

Java

Highly desired

Active Directory

Highly desired

Websphere

Highly desired

*About Net2Source, Inc.*

Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 1000 consultants across the
globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government
clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing
companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!

*Want to read more about Net2Source? , *Visit us at www.net2source.com
--

Rahul Rishu

Sr. Recruiter

Net2Source Inc.

(201) 340.8700 x 481

rahul.ri...@net2source.com

One Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302

www.net2source.com

*YIM/GTalk --> rahul.rishu05*