Hi All,

Hope you are doing well..!!

Greetings from Silicon staff IT Services..!!

This is Dinesh working as a Sr. Recruiter with Silicon Staff. Please go
through the job description below for Pega Senior System Architect, if you
are interested please reply my email or even call me on my number 248-823-7636
ext 105 for further details.

Job Title : Pega Senior System Architect

Location : NY

Duration : 6 + Months

* Job Description(CSSA)*

   - Responsible for design, integration and development PRPC based
   application and architecture.
   - To provide technical expertise and ownership of technical solutions
   to Pega team on client sites and assist in the development, testing and
   implementation of broad-level design dealing with Expertise in Pega
   Systems, smart BPM and Pega guardrails, SQL Programming, mentoring other
   team member.
   - To conduct quality reviews and walk-throughs, perform unit integration
   and system testing and otherwise contribute to the custom development of
   key modules and will assist in coordinating with project engineers and
   management to ensure delivery of the on-time unit tested code written in
   accordance with the specified design and coding standards

   - Should have hand on experience in almost all components development in
   PRPC BPM tool

   - Expertise in PRPC concepts, various implementation methodologies, and
   PRPC architecture and advanced topics

Expertise in Application Profile, and creating specification documents

---
Thanks !
Dinesh
IT Recruiter