Urgent requirement…….

Please send resume and references to *as...@sagetl.com <as...@sagetl.com>*

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please mention the highlighted
skills in your updated resume as each and every skill needs to be mentioned
as it is mandatory to make a submission.

Our client in Melbourne, Florida is looking for a functional PeopleSoft
Payroll consultant for 6 months plus that can start asap.  This is a net
new implementation project and we need strong hands-on functional payroll
module consultants to handle the work.

SUMMARY:

• 10 years of overall IT experience

• 7-8 years of Peoplesoft HCM experience

• 5 years of Payroll experience

• 3 Core HR Implementations

• Latest Version-9.2

• Excellent Communication

Regards,

Anubhav Sood

Sage Technologies Inc.
 ------------------------------

*O: 732.767.0010 ext-501  M: (732) 837-3530  **E: **as...@sagetl.com*
<as...@sagetl.com> Web: www.sagetl.com <http://www.pyramidci.com/>

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 08512 ; *Gtalk:*
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/> *anubhavtrg** | YIM: **anubhavtrg*

Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=396375369&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

We nurture your talent

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e- mails then please reply
with a "Remove.

Regards,

Anubhav Sood

Sage Technologies Inc.

*O: 732.767.0010 ext-501  M: (732) 837-3530   E: **asood at  SAGETL   dot
com *

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 08512   IM: anubhavtrg | YIM:
anubhavtrg

We nurture your talent