Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

This is very urgent opening. Please send your available matching candidates
on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com

Role : Sr. Java Developer

Location: NYC, NY
Duration: long term
Interview : FACE TO FACE

Skill experience:

• In-depth understanding of Java architecture for web applications
• Proficiency in creating Restful Java services, WebLogic
• C#, .Net experience a plus
• Major bonus points for familiarity with iOS development or experience using
Tamarind
• Excellent communication skills both among team members and with
client/stakeholders
• An ability to deeply understand business requirements and turn them into
functioning software
• Experience and enthusiasm in Scrum

We are very selective about the people we hire and foster an environment that
is both fun and tech ie-friendly. (And we have a stocked kitchen.)  We are
experiencing a tremendous period of growth, and there are great opportunities
for the right candidate.

Samir Reddy

Sr. Technical Recruiter

50 Cragwood Rd, Suite