*Hi I hope you are doing well. Given below is the requirement from one of
our direct client, which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this
requirement and send me the details given below to speed up the interview
process.*

* Job Title – Dynamics AX Consultant*

*Location – Groton, CT Duration – 6-12 Months*

*Rate – DOE*

*Job Description –*

Professional experiences and educational background should meet the
requirements as mentioned in the job description. MBA with core industry
experience will have a better chance of selection.

   1. Candidate should have relevant MSD AX certifications in one of the
   following modules (This increases candidates chance of selection but is not
   mandatory)
   2. Financials
   3. Trade and Logistics
   4. Project
   5. Manufacturing or Lean Manufacturing
   6. Candidate’s project experience should cover at least 2 of the AX
   modules ( AX Modules are mentioned in point 2). This is a must have
   requirement.
   7. Focused experience in one or two of the above mentioned functional
   will have a better chance of selection as compared someone who has bits of
   experience in multiple areas.

Thanks & Regards,

*Venu Goud*

*Sr.Executive Recruitments*