*Hello ,*

My name is *Samir Mondal* . I am a Technical Recruiter with *eteam Inc*,
and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level resources in both
functional and operational positions.

My client has an opportunity* IBM Data Power Developer *at their corporate
office in *Mount Laurel, NJ*. I was drawn to your profile by your
qualifications, but am interested in speaking with you because of your
dynamic background.

With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your
current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance
you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified
individuals on the market.

*Position :: IBM Data Power Developer*

*LOCATION :: Mount Laurel, NJ*

*DURATION :: 12+ month*

*Job Description:*

Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience as an Integration Architect for
Java/J2EE based web services development projects/project. Must have strong
hands on experience of middleware technologies: Java/J2EE based Web
services, Spring, Open Source Integration (Open Source API), IBM Middleware
products (WESB, WMQ, Extreme Scale and Data Power). Should have good
knowledge of application servers: Websphere Application Server & JBOSS for
Integration (Web services) perspective- Deployment, Admin and Monitoring.
Should be ready to involve in production support activities and provides
solutions in triage calls. Should be involved from Requirement gathering
phase to Architecture Design Development & Implementation phases of
multiple large and Complex programs. Extensive experience in Project Effort
Estimation Resource Estimation & Project Planning Preparation of High & low
level design and operational support document on SOA & J2EE based
Webservices development projects/programs. Responsible as Integration
Architect to provide solution of integrate multiple systems with various
integration methodology & re-architect baseline middleware solution. Should
have working experience with US based banking customer. Should have strong
leadership quality like conflict resolution and facilitation skills. Should
be strong process orientated and good client interaction capabilities.
Should have attitude to learn new technologies. Responsible for educating
and mentoring Architect, Design and Development team. Must have good
communication skills.

*Skill and Experience Details:*
*Minimum Experience Required:* 8-10 YEARS

*Mandatory Skills:* IBM Rational Application Developer, IBM Data Power
Branding and Thought Leadership, EAI Architecting, Solution Architecture.

*Desirable Skills:* Webservices-SOA, IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale, Java-J2EE.

*Language Skills:* English Language.

*Best Regards**,*

 *Samir Mondal*

*Technical Recruiter*