Hello,

Hope you’re doing well

My name is * Sandy*,  working with *Superior Software & Technology Solution
USA* as a *Business Development Manager*. Please take a moment to review
our brief introduction to give you a better idea about *SSTS*  and how we
may be able to serve your company.  As discussed, if you would be so kind
as to add my email *sa...@sstsusa.com <sa...@sstsusa.com>* to your
distribution list and keep me posted with any open requirements  you may
need assistance filling, I will send you our best fit consultants for those
positions. And also I have much number of consultants in our company
payroll who are actively seeking new opportunities.

*COMPANY OVER VIEW*
As a company, Superior Software & Technology Solution USA has strengths
that are hard to find. We have acquired, assembled and integrated the
dynamic capabilities modern businesses need to succeed in the global
marketplace. When we begin working with you, our strengths become your own.

*PEOPLE*
*Superior Software & Technology Solution USA*  has the network in place to
locate, acquire, train and retain talented employees over the long-term.
Our employees benefit from continuous training in their various
specialties, which are augmented by the diverse challenges thrust upon them
by our varied clientele. More importantly, our reach is global: from local
technology experts to the very best from USA - we leverage the global
marketplace for your benefit.

*PROCESSES*
Experience is on our side. *Superior Software & Technology Solution USA*  has
incorporated, standardized and fine-tuned its internal business processes.
We've streamlined our operations to the point where we can provide a
"friction-free" operating platform for all players involved. Whether we're
talking about HR, Marketing, or our core Software Development processes, we
have the ability to stay ahead of the changing market.

*RESULTS*
*Superior Software & Technology Solution USA*  leverages its strengths to
provide you with solutions. That's the bottom line. We offer our clients
nothing less than greater efficiency, lower costs, and complete end-to-end
solutions.

We invite you to visit us on the web at http://www.sstsusa.com​.

*Thanks & Regards..*
*Sandy,*
*Business Development Manager*
*Superior Software & Technology Solutions*
102 Green ST NE, Lees Summit, MO, 64063
Contact : *816-282-8776*; FAX: 816-817-3222
E- Mail : sa...@sstsusa.com  Gmail: sandyssts...@gmail.com
Best Way to reach me through phone
http://www.sstsusa.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sstsusa.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHMSPAlnCZ_lUBFZ3WSNIgpQy4knQ>