Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration:6+ months

Rate range: Most competitive

Mode of interview: Skype

Functional PIM/PDH Consultant

The PIM/PDQ Application Analyst will be responsible for analyzing Parts
Data Master within the PIM environment and determine the best
configuration/processes needed to achieve best results relating to the
Integrated Parts Catalog.

Ability to understand our current environment of PIM and be able to provide
a long-term vision and project plan to better configure/construct our
processes and/or data to get our needed results.

Experience with PIM version 12.1.3 and later

Should have knowledge of Integrating PIM data with 3rd party solutions

Functional configuration and hands on implementation/ upgrade/ support
experience for Oracle PIM/PDH, and PDQ

Will be interacting with business users to help identify best processes and
how it can be made possible within PIM.

Provide consultation to users in the area of Parts Creation

Knowledge of integrating PIM with PDQ is a plus.

Understand DataLens technology within PDQ (ability to configure and create)
is preferred

Work experience in manufacturing industry a plus

Able to work with cross- functional team(s)

Manage the requirements through the project lifecycle by establishing and
maintaining agreements between the customer and the project team

Ensure the requirements are specified in a manner suitable for the intended
audience and are understandable, unambiguous and capable of being
implemented and tested

Proven ability to handle complexity

Proven ability to drive change

Strong analytical and problem solving skills

Excellent communication and presentation skills to all levels

Facilitate a critical communications role by interacting with users
(business domain), project team members and development personnel
(technical domain)

Required experience:

Oracle PIM OR Oracle PDQ: 2 years

*Regards*

*Anubhav krishna Sood* |* Business Development Manager **| **Apetan
Consulting LLC*

*Tel: 201-285-8031 <201-448-3198> * 115 **| **72 Van*

*Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306*

*anub...@apetan.com <anub...@apetan.com> | **www.apetan.com
<http://www.apetan.com/>*

https://in.linkedin.com/in/anubhavsood1

 <http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=196844620&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic>

*Disclaimer*: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.