Hi ,

I am Shubham Garg from Technology Resource Group Inc. (TRG).

I have a urgent requirement of *Senior Lead Mobile developer*. Please find
the Job Description attached and let me know if you are interested.

If you are not interested, please let me know your preferences.

*Title : **Senior Lead Mobile developer*
*Location : Dallas, TX*
*Duration : Long Term*

*Job Description:*

Strong experience of developing mobile applications using AngularJS,
Cordova, and JavaScript frameworks.  The successful candidate will also
have a thorough understanding following tools, technologies and
methodologies:

Experience - Must Have:

·         *Angular JS – expert level skills *

·         *Cordova/PhoneGap experience*

·         *HTML5*

·         *CSS3 & SASS*

·         JavaScript

·         Consuming REST Web services

·         Strong communication skills

·         8+ years of development experience

·         2+ years of UI/mobile development experience

·         *Strong hands-on architecture working knowledge*

·         *Ability to perform code reviews, create detailed plans, and lead
a team of developers.  *

·         *Must have previous team lead experience*

Experience - Nice to Haves:

·         Ionic

·         JavaScript Test Driven Development

·         Knowledge of Node.js, NPM

*Please include the below details with your updated resume if you
interested with this position…*

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location:

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Work Authorization:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Last 4 digits SSN:

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters):

Skype id:

    Thanks and Regards,

Shubham Garg

Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.

3736 Hills-dale Court, Santa Clara, CA 95051

Contact : 408-709-1760 (EXT-662)

Mail To: *s.g...@tresourceinc.com* <s.g...@tresourceinc.com>

Fax: 408-213-8316| www.tresourceinc.com |