please send me resume at r...@rgtalent.com

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Sharepoint Developer(Remote work)

*Project Location*

MO-Missouri/Kansas City

*Duration*

3+ months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::Telephonic Followed by skype client::alexander open systems*

*USC ,GC,EAD only*

primary duties

·     minimum of 5+ year's development experience with sharepoint. working
knowledge of collaboration, search, application integration, content
management, solution deployment, infopath, excel services, workflow using
visual studio, business data services, reporting services and sharepoint
designer (sharepoint 2013 app development a plus).

·     responsible for the design, develop, test and implementation of
solutions for microsoft office sharepoint server (2007, 2010 and 2013)
according to best practices and meets project scope expectations.

·     experience adding and configuring web parts (content editor web part,
summary link web part, and content query web part), site creation and
content management (adding and customizing libraries, lists, surveys,
calendars and pages)

·     experience in creating workflows that create a series of tasks that
produce outcomes such as the automated movement of documents or items
through a sequence of actions or tasks that are related to a business
process

·     experience creating custom sharepoint site definitions (site
templates)

·     experience creating sharepoint end-user documentation on standards
and best practices

·     sharepoint features

·     site taxonomy

·     custom web parts and features

·     content types

·     page layouts

·     customization through the use of images, colors, fonts, logos and
styles

·     custom ribbon fonts & styles

·     cascading style sheets

·     ability to convert a html page to a master page

·     effectively communicates relevant project information to project
manager
resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.

·     understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information
tactfully.

·     keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team
members.

*education, certification and licensure*

·     associate's degree, trade or technical school, or equivalent work
experience required

·     bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, or
another related technical field preferred

*Regards,*

*Rupa Kumari*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

*Phone : 510-443-0757 x 126*

*Email : **r...@rgtalent.com* <r...@rgtalent.com>

*G-Talk :**rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com <rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com>*

In my absence please contact*Umang Jain* at the following address
umang.j...@rgtalent.com