*$45/hour – C2C (THIS IS THE RATE/NO NEGOTIATION) Interview will be soon*

*EAD/OPT will also work*

*URGENT HOT REQUIREMENT…….           *

*Please Send Resume to ja...@dtscinc.com <ja...@dtscinc.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                         .Net Developer*

*Project Location           Scottsdale, AZ*

*Duration                        6 Months*

 *Interview Mode: Phone and Face to Face*

* Skills Required and Job Description:                *

 Our exclusive client, a software development company in Scottsdale, is
seeking a .Net Developer for a 3-6 month contract-only engagement. They are
moving functionality from older Microsoft technologies (Silverlight) more
towards AngularJS, Javascript and HTML5, as their entire suite of products
is moving towards a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. The .Net Developer
will help move functionality from the legacy system over to the new
technologies. (.Net Developer .Net Developer .Net Developer)

*Requirements:*

- 3-5 years application development in a .Microsoft .Net / C# / SQL
environment
- Web services, WCF

Regards,

Javed Ansari

Sr. Technical Recruiter,

Dominion Technology Services Corp. (DTSC Inc.)

Email: ja...@dtscinc.com <nik...@dtscinc.com> , Ph. no. 804-410-0066 Extn.
116

*Gtalk: javed.rgtalent  | YIM : javed.rgtalent*