*$50/hour – C2C (THIS IS THE RATE/NO NEGOTIATION) Interview will be soon*

*Need h1 Copy at time of submission*

*URGENT HOT REQUIREMENT…….           *

*Please Send Resume to ja...@dtscinc.com <ja...@dtscinc.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                         SQL Developer*

*Project Location           St. Louis, MO*

*Duration                        6 Months*

 *Interview Mode: Phone and Skype*

* Skills Required and Job Description:                *

*They can sit in a number of locations:*

*St. Louis, MO 63103 *

*Des Moines, IA 50328 *

*Charlotte, NC 28262 *

*Frederick, MD 21701*

*Colorado Springs, CO*

*Phoenix, AZ *

*Must-haves *

7+ years’ experience in SQL development (Experience in stored procedures,
functions and triggers)

SAS Programming experience

ETL Tool Experience (such as Ab-Initio or SSIS)
Database design and administration (Can combine SQL programming experience
with in these job duties)
Excellent data analysis and troubleshooting skills

Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high
pressure environment

*Plusses *

Experience in the Financial Industry

Experience with data modeling and mapping
Experience in a complex or large scale database environment
Experience working with Basel (federation registration repot) or CCAR
(comprehensive capital audit report)
Risk management, audit or credit risk management experience
Teradata experience

Regards,

Javed Ansari

Sr. Technical Recruiter,

Dominion Technology Services Corp. (DTSC Inc.)

Email: ja...@dtscinc.com <nik...@dtscinc.com> , Ph. no. 804-410-0066 Extn.
116

*Gtalk: javed.rgtalent  | YIM : javed.rgtalent*