Hi,

Currently we have an urgent demand for resources on below requirement.
Send your available consultants profiles ASAP.

Job Title: Network Systems Engineer – Collaboration

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: 1 year Contract

Tax terms: C2C

Project Details:

Customer is implementing 65+ additional Cisco video endpoints over the next
12 months.

Technical Requirements:

·         CMR Hybrid and Cloud

·         TMS

·         Conductor

·         VCS/VCE and Expressway-C and Expressway-E

·         Global Deployment

·         VCS to CUCM endpoint migrations

·         Room based Endpoint Support (End user support, Upgrades etc…)

·         Jabber with MRA deployments (end to end)

·         Endpoints (MX, SX, EX, C, Jabber and some legacy Polycom)

·         CUCM knowledge/experience

Must pass drug and background checks

Thanks for taking your valuable time in reading my email

Regards,

Kumar

Senior Technical Recruiter

D:214.377.6645