Greetings*,*

Hope you are doing good…

Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in* (SAP PI). *This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings.

Role: SAP PI

Baton Rouge, LA

1-year “renewable” contract

Client is Stixis.

Rate: DOE

JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:

SAP Process Integration consultant. The successful candidate will meet or
exceed the following qualifications: 5+ years of SAP Process Integration
experience Strong understanding of and ability to design / architect SAP
HCM and SuccessFactor solutions Capable of producing appropriate business
HR process designs Has the proven ability to lead SAP HCM/SuccessFactor
projects through the full project life-cycle Expertise in providing
Consulting Services in HCM Best Practices Translate Business requirements
into System Configuration Objects and create Solution Design for
SuccessFactor Employee Management Solution in compliance with the Best
Practices System configuration in accordance with Solution Design &
Configuration Workbook / Business Blueprint Document technical requirements
and review functionality requirements documents Provide project team with
recommendations on adjustments and impact of functional and business
decisions to the overall technical build, landscape and continued customer
maintenance. Must be excellent in written and verbal English the position
will be client facing Needs to be familiar with Employee Central (Solid PI
skills but will focus on integration of Employee Central to external
systems) Able to translate functional requirements into technical specs
example translate legacy specs or code to EC API PeopleSoft SQR to EC API
calls Needs to have integration experience to deliver specs that can be
used as Integration Build documents Should know the mapping like Java
mapping and ABAP Mapping EDUCATION/TRAINING REQUIRED : B.S. degree or
equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.

Secondly, we do need this resource to be familiar with Employee Central.

Thirdly, this resource must be familiar with PI or other middle ware like
Boomi or HCI, and able to translate functional requirements into technical
specs. In many cases it will involve translating legacy specs or code to EC
API usage, e.g. PeopleSoft SQR's to EC API calls. This includes data
element mapping from source to receiving systems,
transformation/translation of data, and data file layout specifications.
The content of the specs should contain enough information to be able to
hand it off to a PI developer for the actual build. This person should be
technically savvy enough and have actual integration experience to
understand all requirements to deliver specs that can be used as actual
Integration Build documents.

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Paul*

Marketing Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: p...@globalsyst.com <shek...@globalsyst.com>,
Web: www.globalsyst.com

Yahoo IM - paul_75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-382-3356.*