Hi

Hope you are doing great!!

 USG Direct client Looking for* Java Developer at Columbia, MD *

Please share your updated resume to Yatin at yati...@usgrpinc.com OR feel
free to contact me at 614 588 8481

*Rate :- $45/ Hr on C2C/1099*

*Job / Role Description *

We are currently seeking a Software Developer for our credit-decision
automation
products. The successful applicant will participate in the full software
development life-cycle, including analysis, design, development, and
testing of web-enabled applications using a combination of Java, JSP, various
J2EE frameworks, ColdFusion & JavaScript.

Requirements:
• Strong team player with a self-motivated, can-do attitude who wants
to continually
improve his/her technical skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or MIS
• 3-5 years experience in designing and developing web-enabled Java
applications
(Java, JSP, JavaScript, HTML/DHTML)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to adapt
quickly

Additional Desired Qualifications:
• SQL
• XML and XSLT
• J2EE Frameworks such as Spring, Struts, Hibernate and Axis.
• UNIX or scripting languages, e.g. *PERL • OO analysis and design •*
* Experience with credit processing systems*