Hi There,

 This is *Annie Green* from *Edgesys Consulting*.

Edgesys is Looking for a *Need SQL/Oracle DBA* Please let me know, if you
can send me some really good matching profiles if you have anyone available
for these open position.  While sending resume please include contact
information and Rate.

*Need SQL/Oracle DBA*

*For Special Project to review and analyze Data Warehouse and interfaces .
Will determine what they have, and what they need to do to  migrate the
Data Warehouse from Oracle to SQL environment. Will be leading the
migration from Oracle to the SQL Database.  Must be very good with both
Oracle and SQL data warehouse.*

Need a SQL DBA to do a migration from Oracle to SQL

Location: Cleveland OH

This is a 6 month plus project

PAY RATE IS OPENED

Thanks & Regards