Hello Associates,
Hope you are doing great,
This is Lisa from I T software Solutions, Inc.
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any Consultant
for the below position,
Please send your updated resume with contact details to
lisa.har...@itssonline.com

Job Title: AIX Unix Administrator

Location: Santa Clara, CA

Duration: 6 months

The Sr System Admin for IBM AIX Servers and Storage will report directly to
the AIX Infrastructure Services Team Lead and will provide central
accountability for all AIX Infrastructure Server System Administration
Services which are those activities associated with the installation,
maintenance and technical support of existing and future AIX-based system
configurations and supporting systems software (e.g., operating systems,
utilities, databases, and middleware) necessary to deliver the required
Services hosted on these platforms that support customer's business
applications.

The Sr System Admin for IBM AIX Servers and Storage position will be the
senior technical resource providing systems engineering and system
administration services for which the AIX Infrastructure Server team is
accountable. Systems engineering and system administration services are
those activities associated with the provisioning and management of the
Data Center existing and future server environment using ITIL processes.

Thanks & Regards:

Lisa
IT Recruiter
I.T. Software Solutions, Inc.
Direct : 954-362-9903
Fax : 954-212-2818
Email : lisa.har...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

Gtalk: lisa93.itss

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801, N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE )Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise(
DBE ) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply to lisa.har...@itssonline.com , with the word
"REMOVE ME''.