Hi,

My name is Vipin and I am frm *e**Team** Inc .** e**Team** Inc *is Business
Intelligence Slutin Prvider based ut in *New Jersey*.

*We have urgent requirement  DevOps engineer .Kindly share the relevant
prfile  ASAP*

*Positin:: DevOps engineer*

*Locatin:: *
*El Segundo ,CA Duratin::  12 Mnths *

*JB DESCRIPTIN::*

*Minimum Qualifications:*

•         BS Degree in Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Science (CS),
or related discipline

•         5 yrs. experience working in a similar or related field

•         Experience developing, operating, or architecting enterprise
applications

•         Experience deploying an application to the cloud

•         Working knowledge of programming or scripting language

•         Experience with deployment and configuration tools such as
Jenkins, Chef, Puppet

*Skills*

•         Experience as a DevOps engineer in a production cloud environment

•         Experience with cloud management platforms such Rightscale,
ServiceMesh, CliQr

•         Experience with public clouds such as AWS, Google, Rackspace

•         Experience with private clouds such as VMWare, OpenStack

•         Experience as a system architect/administrator/operator in a
production environment

•         Knowledge of existing DIRECTV applications

•         Knowledge of IAAS, PAAS and/or SAAS cloud technologies.

•         Knowledge of network technologies (MPLS, routing protocols,
forwarding), common infrastructure components (IPAM, DNS, DHCP),  load
balancers, firewalls, virtual and physical infrastructure design

•         Experience with Linux distributions such as RedHat, Ubuntu, CentOS

•         Experience with hypervisors such as VMware ESXi, Citrix
XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V

•         Experience with middleware platforms and digital rights
management (DRM)

•         Knowledge of latest video and over the top delivery technologies

*Skill and Experience Details:*

*Minimum Experience Required:* 8-10 YEARS

* Mandatory Skills*: Cloud-HyperV, STB - Set Top Box Multimedia STB - Set
Top Box Digital TV Applications, STB - Set Top Box Digital TV Middleware,
STB - Set Top Box Digital TV System SW

*Desirable Skills:* C Programming

Thanks and Regards,

Vipin Bharti