Hi,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

PeopleSoft Analyst

*Project Location*

Maplewood MN

*Duration*

5 months /Contract

 USC/GC/EAD ONLY
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Job Description: *

   - Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the
   position and provides best practicing sharing within work group.
   - Works with client to analyze and define the business process that
   needs an IT solution.
   - Identifies and documents high-level requirements, maps future state of
   the solution, and ensures the system/solution meets business and user
   requirements.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Document and map business process and requirements for the future
   state of the IT solution.
   - Identify and understand the end user's need.  Facilitate the business
   process redesign and documentation as needed.
   - Assist with analysis and testing activities related to the Workday US
   Payroll deployment.
   - This person will help with integration testing, parallel testing,
   process documentation and data validation for P3 (prototype 3) and go-live.

*Minimum Requirements:*

   - Peoplesoft Payroll Experience
   - Conversion and Integration Experience

*Preferred Qualifications:*

   - DB2 SQL experience is a plus
   - General Ledger, banking background a plus
   - COBOL, JCL, Mainframe a plus
   - Workday background a plus
   - Technical writing is a plus
   - Contractor should be able to work independently as well as be a team
   player

Skills

Years of experience

Total PeopleSoft Analyst experience