Hi,

Please share the matching profiles at *mo...@rgtalent.com
<mo...@rgtalent.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Senior Node/JavaScript Engineer

*Project Location*

Manhattan NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::Telephonic followed by Face to Face*

*senior node / javascript engineer job specification*

*what you will do: *

   - program daily in *node.js*, angularjs, express, jade, bootstrap and
   others.
   - build out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers.
   - build out unit tests and other automated tests.
   - build out new features and iterate on existing features.
   - design and implement low-latency, high-availability and performant
   applications
   - enable analytics via tag management and logs.
   - help define architectures and design patterns.
   - participate in code reviews.
   - answer technical inquiries on code base and product lead the way with
   writing programmatic unit tests.

*you should have:*

   - real world web and service development experience.
   - deep experience with modern frameworks such as node.js, angularjs &
   express.
   - experience with server-side templating languages like jade, ejs, etc
   - experience with html & css frameworks such as bootstrap.
   - experience with web services api integration (rest, json, xml).
   - understanding of general user experience and ui design principles.
   - ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
   - nosql database experience such as mongo db or cassandra.
   - experience with ada is a nice to have
   - solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and oo design
   - strong track record of shipping products
   - proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git, svn, etc
   - must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
   - computer science degree or equivalent academic or professional
   background.
   - bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohit*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*