Hi,

Please share the matching profiles at *mo...@rgtalent.com
<mo...@rgtalent.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Java Full Stack Developer

*Project Location*

Wilmington DE

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

     MOI::Telephonic followed by Skype

         someone who knows Web Development, Java Development, and
Automation Testing. They will take really strong Core Java and Web
Developers who can learn the other stuff.

   - Experience must include excellent proficiency in developing and
   designing web applications utilizing Java, Spring web services, Spring MVC,
   Hibernate, Oracle PL/SQL, Maven, XML, SOAP, SOA and Rest services.
   - 8+ years of extensive experience as a Java developer in designing and
   implementing end-to-end solution architectures for large and complex
   systems on a J2EE platform that include Spring, Spring MVC, and Spring WS,
   Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), systems design, development,
   integration and executing n-Tier applications, design patterns, MVC, clean
   code best practices, stubbing/mocking with a good experience in TDD and BDD.
   - 5+ years working experience of HTML, CSS, JavaScript and JavaScript
   based Frameworks.
   - Experience with SASS, Bootstrap, RequireJS, REST and Continuous
   Integration is a plus
   - 3+ years of experience in test automation (unit testing, acceptance
   testing) and test automation framework development. Proficiency with
   Cucumber is a must.
   - 3+ year of experience in building automated deployment pipelines
   - Experience or high level knowledge with tools like Junit, Jasmine,
   Sonar, Jenkins, SVN, Chef, Puppet, Nolio, Selenium, QTP, Seatest, Assana or
   Jira (3 or more), SubVersion/GIT
   - Strong knowledge of mobile web development and front-end performance
   engineering skills
   - Agile / Scrum / Kanban experience working on a multifunctional scrum
   team with shared testing / automation testing practices.
   - Experience in developing ADA compliant web pages

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohit*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*