HI,

Send me matching profiles at   *gsha...@tekshapers.com
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position :                               PeopleSoft ELM Consultant *

*Location :                              Melville, NY*

*Interview Process :           Phone + Face To Face    *

*Duration :                            Long Term*

·         Technical Analyst to support implementation and conversion of
existing learning content from Plateau to Peoplesoft ELM 9.2 Environments
in development and QA have been built and we

           require support for the actual conversion.

·         MS Project,MS Visio,MS Word,Oracle 10G Database,Oracle DBA,Oracle
Portal,Toad,Other

·         Support and implement the solution to have the existing
PeopleSoft ELM 9.2 environments access, launch and support the existing
legacy learning content.

·         This content exists today on servers and needs to be migrated or
linked to the new PeopleSoft applications.

·         We are in the process at this time but we need additional support
as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*