*Please send me resumes at hars...@tresourceinc.com
<hars...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello,

*We are seeking a Sr. Lead Android Developer*

*The person can be in CT, MN or CA if they accept the role.*

Position Description

Are you passionate about mobile application development?  Love to stay on
top of all the new devices, APIs and  capabilities?  Want to build
world-class mobile apps that will be used by millions on consumers?  Do you
have what it takes to work in a fast-paced development environment as an
individual contributor and a team collaborator?  If so, this may be the job
for you!

We are building a Mobile Center of Excellence and are looking for talented
individuals to help us create a mobility practice second to none.  Our
mission includes:

               • Continuous innovation

               • Setting direction, best practices and guidelines for
mobile development

               • Providing catalysts to help product teams deliver faster

In addition to helping shape our mobile development direction, you'll be
working on enterprise mobile projects and contribute to a shared knowledge
pool through constant innovation, research and development.

Primary Responsibilities

               • Participate in all phases of software engineering
including; requirements, design, coding and testing

               • Design and implement product features in collaboration
with product managers and stakeholder

               • Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries

               • Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver
high-quality software releases every 2 weeks

               • Build software that changes not just our business but the
whole industry

Requirements

To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the
qualifications listed in this posting.

*Required Qualifications:*

               • 2+ years of *Android development with JAVA*

               • Excellent understanding of OOP and it's main principals

               • Understanding of Android Design Principles

               • Experience with Android APIs and Capabilities

               • Experience with RESTful API access, handling JSON and XML

               • Experience with app development for multiple screen sizes

               • Excellence in communication with peers and non-technical
colleagues

Preferred Qualifications

               • Experience latest API capabilities in Android 5.x+

               • Experience with C# and LINQ

               • Experience with Android Wearables

               • Experience with Test Driven Development

               • Experience with Automated Testing

               • Experience with Automated Builds and CI

               • Experience with Cryptography, Authentication, and/or other
security

Thanks and Regards

Harshit Mittal | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 653, Direct: 408-502-5132

Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> harshit.rgtalent | Fax: 408-213-8316
hars...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com