Hi,

Please find the Urgent Opening with Wipro/Apple.

*We have an immediate requirement for SR Engineer with below skills:*

*Position : Citrix NetScalar*

Location : Sunnyvale, CA

Duration : 6+ Months

*Key Skills*

   1. Very good NetScaler SysAdmin
   2. Additionally Puppet/Verdad is nice-to have.

*Required Experience:*

   - At least 6 years of experience providing support for IT infrastructure
   initiatives at an engineering level
   - Design and implementation experience with Citrix Netscaler
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
   - General understanding of large scale data networks
   - Technical project experience in large organizations
   - Background engineering and supporting experience at Level 3

Rates are negotiable, provided we have local candidate with similar product
company experience.

Thanks & Regards,

*Jessie Parker*

*Phone : **510-358-3393* <510-358-3393>