Hello,

Hope you are doing well today.

Kindly let me know if you are interested for the position mention below
with one of our client. Respond back along with your updated resume.

*Business Analyst*

*12+ Months Contract*

*Trenton, NJ*

*The job description is as follows:*

·         Microsoft Platform knowledge could use PowerPoint and other tools
to draw Diagrams, Work Flows.

·         Understanding the business requirements and translating and
writing them into specific software requirements using a requirements
gathering tool.

·         Understanding both the application requirements, and analyzing
and documenting the required data and information.

·         Experience in Homeowners insurance.

·         Experience with Guidewire product suite.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Priya Srivastav*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *

*103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536*

*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1340*

*F: (609) 228-4161*

*E:  **psrivas...@compunnel.com <psrivas...@compunnel.com>*

*W:**www.compunnel.com* <http://www.compunnel.com/>