Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

This is very urgent opening. Please send your available matching candidates
on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com

Role : java developer

Location : NEW YORK,NY

Duration :  long terrm

Interview: in person after telephonic

Job Summary & Responsibilities
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop
cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and
enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to
critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform
firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity
to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders
and make significant contributions to the field.

The primary role of the candidate is to design, develop, and support reporting
application for the Prime Brokerage business. The candidate is expected to
participate in the entire software development life cycle from definition of
requirements through deployment and support. The successful candidate will
work closely with IT peers and operational professionals to define behavior,
services, and interfaces for the tools under development. The candidate is
expected to work closely with colleagues and users in other regions. On
occasion,
the candidate is expected to lead technical discussions with the global team
members.

The primary programming language on the team is Java with a large percentage
of the back-ends running on either Sybase or IBM DB2.

The candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Develop personal and technical skills to a high level
• Build close working relationships with Business Users
Basic Qualifications
• 5+ years Java
• 3+ years RDBMS, Sybase or UDB preferred
• Experience with building large scale development environments
• Experience providing high quality production support
• Experience with full project life cycle
• Solid communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrate solid ability to multitask (2-3 simultaneous projects)
• Must be a self- starter
• Familiarity with build/deployment tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle, SVN, etc.)
• Unix environment working experience
• Solid understanding of test-driven development (TDD) principles and have
hands-on experience with testing frameworks such as
JUnit
• Able to analyze nontrivial interdependencies between systems
Preferred Qualifications
• OO design and implementation experience essential
• Core Java experience essential
• RDBMS experience essential, Sybase or UDB a plus
• Experience with real-time systems/messaging infrastructures with multithread
capability highly desirable
• Experience with HTTP and REST services highly desired
 .

Samir Reddy

Sr. Technical Recruiter

50 Cragwood Rd, Suite