Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Infotree Service Inc.

I am currently working on “*Quality Assurance Automation Developer/Tester*”
position with our reputed client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

 *NOTE  :* *SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Are you fine with drug and background check?*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB(Day, Month)*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion *

*Job Title*

*Selenium Quality Assurance Automation Developer/Tester*

*Project Location*

*Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration*

*12+ months /Contract*

*Skills*

*Quality Assurance Automation Developer/Tester*

*The main purpose of this position is write and executes Automation Tests
in Selenium*

•                    Working knowledge of Object-oriented programming
language – *Java/Groovy*

•                    Working knowledge of writing *Selenium WebDriver tests*

•                    Hand-on experience with *SQL *

•                    Familiarity with Behavior Driven development (BDD) /
Test Driven Development (TDD) – Cucumber, easy-b, Gherkin syntax is a plus.

•                    Create and Execute test scripts to ensure Regression
testing can be completed thoroughly & efficiently

•                    General working knowledge of Defect tracking tools,
Automation Tools, Test case management tools, Testing methodologies,
Testing definitions & Processes

•                    General working knowledge of software development life
cycle - Waterfall, Rational Unified Process, Agile Methodology

•                    General working knowledge of functionality of web
applications

•                    Plans & Executes Test cases and performs ad-hoc
testing where necessary and issues a detailed defect report

Thanks & Regards

Smith,

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Infotree Service Inc.