Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*Job Title: Sr. QA Engineer*

*Location: Midtown, NY*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Rate: $50/hr C2C*

Mode: *Phone and F2F* (local only, NO Skype option sorry)

*Requirements:*

   - A proven track record of 8+ years as a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
   in a heavy web and/or mobile environment
   - Automation experience with any of the newest technologies such as
*Selenium,
   SoapUI, Eggplant* (*NO* QTP please as they prefer the newer open source
   tech only)
   - Experience testing *CMS* and *web ads* (like banner) is a must – must
   know how data is fed to website/app
   - End to end testing experience a must
   - Performance testing (minimal exp is ok, will still look at for very
   strong candidate if no performance testing)
   - Testing of Javascript web applications
   - Experience writing Test Cases
   - Experience with the latest open source testing tools such as: *Charles
   Proxy, JMeter, Junit or HTTPD*
   - Software delivery through all phases of development

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pramod Kumar*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

Direct: 206-274-4684

Fax: 206-319-4579

pramod.ku...@i-tecsol.com

www.i-tecsol.com

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.