Hi ,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Rahul from Technology Resource Group Inc.

Please take a look at the below job description  and let me know if you are
interested with the position.

If this is not a good fit for you then please let me know your preference.

*Job Role: QlickView Consultant*

*Location:* *Pittsburg PA*

*Duration: 6+ Month*

*Job Description:*

We are looking to hire a resource with strong QlikView development and
administrative experience.

Candidate should have a good understanding of data and databases in
addition to QlikView.

Candidate should also have good communication skills as they will
frequently interact directly with the business and/or other QlikView
developers embedded within the business units.

Responsibilities will include QlikView administration, configuration,
deployments, upgrades, monitoring / production support, consulting to
business unit developers as required, and occasional hands-on development.

*Please include the below details with your updated resume if you
interested with this position…*

Full Name(As on Document):

Contact:

Email:

Current location:

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Work Authorization:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Last 4 digits SSN:

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters):

Skype id:

Rate/ Salary:

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul Agarwal

Technology Resource Group Inc.

3736 Hills-Dale Court Santa Clara, CA

Work: 408-709-1760; Ext:706

Email: rahul.agar...@tresourceinc.com

GTalk/Skype: ra.usstaffing || YM: rahulkabeer