Hello All,
Let me know if you have any matching profiles.

*RapidIT, Inc. has been established to provide computer systems, business
applications software and related services for clients in different
industries. Adapting the latest technologies, we provide information system
solutions to the business problems of our clients. Our company is currently
expanding its operations, to which end we are conducting an extensive
recruitment through media and advertising.*

*Position: Sr. SQL Server DBA/Developer Location:  Atlanta, GADuration: 6+
months  Here is what the client wants:*             SQL DBA and Development
Skills*             Must be proficient in 2012*             SQL, SSIS and
SSRS experience  Interview process details: Phone and Face to Face Company
hours: Standard Company background check requirements: Standard Sr. SQL
Server DBAThe Sr. SQL Server DBA is accountable for the availability and
reliability of Enterprise SQL applications by developing and implementing
the proper policy, practice and procedures.Job Duties:*            Strong
experience in Database Administration in SQL Server ( 2005, 2008, and
2012)*            Experience designing, installing and configuring new SQL
Server environments*            Experience implementing various SQL Server
scale out and high availability architectures using both SQL mirroring and
always-on.*            Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database
integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues,
replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security
issues etc.*            Experience in Performance Tuning, Query
Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related
monitoring and troubleshooting tools.*            Ability to detect and
troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU,memory,I/O, disk space and other
resource contention.*            Strong knowledge of backups, restores,
recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering,
Database mirroring, Replication.*            Expert experience in
implementing operational automation.*            Strong knowledge of how
indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching. How
statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and
managed effectively.*            Knowledge of SQL Server tools ( Profiler,
DTA, SSMS, SAC, SSCM, PerfMon, DMVs, system sprocs)*             Installs
and configures SQL database setups.*             Troubleshoots SQL Server
production issues.*             Handles capacity planning and monitors
database growth.*             Manages SQL database Cluster, replication &
Mirroring.*             Manages SQL Server security and
logins.*             Designs disaster recovery strategies.*
Oversees index management.*             Deals with performance issues on
production SQL Servers.*             Moves objects from staging to
production databases.*             Tests all patches before deploying to
production.*             Performs other duties as assigned. Required
qualifications only:*             BS in Computer Science/Information
Technology, or equivalent required.*             Minimum of seven years of
DBA/Developer work experience with SQL required.*             MCITP
Certification in SQL Server 2005/2008 and 2012*             Understanding
of complex and advanced database concepts and has had involvement in
development of new business areas, and is proactive and preventive in
problem solving.*             Experience with IT development or software
engineering practices or techniques required*             Upgrade SQL
Server 2008/2008 R2/2005 from earlier versions (2000 and 2005) *

--

Thanks & Regards
*Praveen Boddam*

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience