Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

This is very urgent opening. Please send your available matching candidates
on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com

Role : Java Developer

Location : Parsippany, NJ

Duration : Long Term

Interview: phone/ Face To Face

These are all core java/multithreading  development positions.

Here are some focus points to see if your consultants are going to be strong
enough

They want to know:

1) difference between ArrayList and Vector

2) Difference between hashmap and hashtable

3) What experience do they have with clone, deep copy and or constructor or
serialization

4) Runtime Exception

5) Deprecated mentod

6) Objects in an HTTP Session using serializeable, and why is there an object
in HTTP session

7) Java threads, synchronized methods, what have they done and why do it?

This will help gear them in the right direction and is what they will be
tech’ed
out in.  Call my cell today with any questions and thanks for you help.

Also, we have excellent control of this company, dealing directly with the
CIO

Samir Reddy

Sr. Technical Recruiter

50 Cragwood Rd, Suite