Hello Partners,

This is Kamal Pant from Sage consulting group, hope you are doing well.

Please find the requirement which I have mentioned below and revert with
the details and the updated resume of your consultant so that I can talk to
them and can submit them for this position.

*Title: Database Developer*

*Location: Charlotte, NC *

*Duration: 6 months *

SHOULD BE *Work Status:  GC, GC-EAD, Citizen*

*Job Description*

·         SQL Experience

·         Unix Experience (Unix Commands)

·         Experience with Java or a similar object – oriented programming
language

·         Experience with a Source control system (GIT or TFS)

·         Bachelor’s degree

*Regards,*

*Kamal Pant*

*Recruitment Lead*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

W: + 732-767-0010 EXT:501| Direct: + 732-837-3530| F:+ 732-767-0015 |

| Email: kp...@sagetl.com |

Website: www.sageci.com  | YM: kamal_pant59 | Gtalk: kpant1988