you can give me a call back at my contact number

*614-495-9222 * 484 Position:* *Pega Admin*

*Location: NYC, NY Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Summary:*

As a member of the Application Development team, the Pega system
administrator will perform the installation, configuration, deployments and
day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient
operation of Pega PRPC runtime environment. This includes the design and
implementation of infrastructure from specifications, configuration and
deployment of applications, connecting to back-end resources, and advanced
troubleshooting of moderately complex Pega applications. This role requires
the candidate to be highly flexible in hours of work because of its
customer-facing and highly available infrastructure needs.

*Responsibilities: *

•             Work with the development team to ensure that designs
effectively accommodate long-term maintainability, supportability,
robustness, and scalability of software solutions

•             Keeping abreast of patches including minor and major version
releases

•             Evaluating merits and risks of upgrades; coordinating with
appropriate staff to execute patches to deployed applications; monitoring
day-to-day operational health of deployed applications

•             Responsible for maintaining operational health of Pega PRPC
application

•             Responsible for updating appropriate system level
documentation and knowledge base documentation

•             Responsible for following deployments based on Release
Management Guidelines

•             Solve moderately complex problems and/or conduct moderately
complex analysis

•             Provide explanation and information to others on difficult
issues

•             Routinely lead RCA (Root Cause Analysis) in a structured way

*Qualifications:*

*Minimum Qualifications:*

•             Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical
discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical
certifications or training, or work experience.

•             Demonstrated  experience in systems administration and
analysis.

•             Strong experience in the analysis and tuning of
RDBMS

•             Operating system experience in one or more of the following:
Linux, Windows, AIX, zOS, Solaris, HP-UX.

•             Web Application experience in one or more of the following:
Websphere, JBOSS, Tomcat

•             Strong JVM experience

•             Strong and intuitive troubleshooting skills

•             Demonstrated experience in Pega PRPC administration

•             Knowledge of Source Control

•             Experience with Application/Platform performance monitoring
tools

*Preferred Qualifications:*

•             Healthcare Experience

•             Cloud Support Experience

•             Experience with UNIX shell scripting and automation such as
ANT/MAVEN

*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned table.*

Requirement ID

Full Name

Full Date of Birth

Gender

Nationality

Contact

Email

Skype ID

SSN - Last 4

Visa Status

Visa Validity

Availability

Total IT Experience

Current Location

Highest Education

University

Graduation Year

Rate/Salary

Remarks

Thanks & Regards

Prateek Bhardwaj
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017

*Phone: 614-495-9222 * 484 Fax: 1-866-764-1148  **pratee...@usgrpinc.com*
<pratee...@usgrpinc.com>
*www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,pan...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.