*Hi, *

*Please send Resume to  **ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

6+ month contract

Chicago, IL

Manufacturing company

looking for a *Hybris Developer* based at our corporate headquarters
in *Chicago,
IL.*  Reporting to the Applications Manager, this senior technical resource
will be part of our eCommerce team.  This key member contributes to the
entire software development lifecycle as well as educating and leading
others in the form of workshops, software development, code reviews, and
documentation.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Subject Matter expert for hybris or JSP / Java developers
   - Participate in the software design, development, and implementation of
   hybris applications with integration to various modules of SAP
   - Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of hybris
   - Develop and deliver proof-of-concept demonstrations, including for
   integration between hybris and SAP
   - Setup and maintain Hybris development environments
   - Setup and maintain Hybris Datahub

*Best Regards*

*Ankit Kumar Sagwal*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*