Hi,
Hope you are doing great,
This is Syed Layeeq from New York Technology Partners. We have a
requirement for *Java UI Developer at Denver,CO*. Please review the Job
description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word
copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in
your response. You can also reach me at (201) 680-0200 x 7027.

*Send profiles to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*

*Job Title: Java UI Developer*
*Location: Denver,CO*

*Overview*
We’re looking for senior level developers to make our customer successful.
The right candidate will be part of a team responsible for the development,
integration and enhancement of multiple applications -¬‐ must be able to
act with a sense of urgency and adapt to changing priorities.
We are looking to fill these positions immediately, with US Citizen or GC
holders, already local to Denver.

*Essential Duties*

   - 6+ years’ experience in developing and supporting externally facing
   web applications
   - Deep understanding of AngularJS, Python, HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript
   - Solid knowledge of modern browses, rending technologies and
   best-¬‐practices for handling differences
   - Strong core Javascript skills as well as proficiency in using and
   extending common libraries including jQuery
   - Experience with CSS utilities and frameworks including SASS, SCSS and
   Foundation
   - Strong attention to detail in order to implement pixel perfect designs
   across multiple browsers
   - Proven problem solving skills and the ability to respond quickly to
   evolving requirements

*Candidate Must Haves:*

   - 6+ years building/supporting web applications
   - 6+ years of Java development, with strong understanding of AngularJS
   - 4+ years Python development
   - Travel 1+ week per month
   - 6+ years working with version control systems (PerForece, Git, SVN
   etc) Preferred
   - Experience working with SoapUI, Junit
   - Experience with node.js, backbone.js or jQuery
   - Experience working in Healthcare

Thanks and Regards,
Syed Layeeq
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
T1: (201) 680-0200 x 7027
Fax: (201) 474-8533