Hello Partner,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an urgent requirement from one of our direct clients and I am
actively looking for qualified candidates. Please submit your candidates
ASAP. If you have any questions, please call me.

The details of requirement are listed below.

Position: CRM 2015 Senior Developer

Location: Harrisburg, PA

Duration: 12 Months

Requirement:-

Candidate should possess proven experience in CRM 2015/2013.

Experience in CRM 2011 is also required.

Experience with Microsoft .NET, SSRS and SQL Server 2008R2 is also highly
desirable.

The candidate should be able to work independently on multiple systems as
part of a team effort - trading responsibilities regularly with other team
members

Accommodating shifting priorities. Work for this resource will be of high
priority and often have challenging deadlines

If you have any matching candidate, please respond with the following
details:

Latest resume:

Expected rate:

H1B copy (mandatory):