Hey,

Hope you are doing great!!

This is Prahlad from Compunnel software Group. I have an Excellent work
opportunity for you to work with. If you are interested and available for
below job Requirement, please respond me ASAP with your updated resume.

Location – New York NY

Position – Oracle Database Developer

Interview – Phone/in-person need local candidates

*Working Hours: 7 Hours a day*

*Client: UNICEF*

*Job Description:*

1)      Develop new content and maintaining existing content to the Oracle
database used in the Business Information Datawarehouse for Equitrack and
EUM projects.

2)      Work with the DBA section in designing high performance, high
availability database systems.

3)      Code the extract, transform, and load routines using PL/SQL and SQL
Server Integration Services.

4)      Extract data from SAP BW and SAP ECC into the Enterprise data
warehouse.

5)      Maintain documentation on the development and production
configuration and technical documentation including logical and physical
database designs, metadata, and production procedures.

*Thanks  & Regards,*

*Prahlad Kumar Gupta*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc.*

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1328*

*E:  pgu...@compunnel.com <pgu...@compunnel.com>*