Hi  Partner’s,

My name is Mitul from Human Micro Systems, Inc, one of my client is looking
for a *DevOps Lead*. If you think that you are good for this position then
revert back with an updated resume along with the following details:

*      Location*: Bellvue WA

*   Client*: Accenture/T-Mobile

*   Duration*: 6 Months

*Rate: *Competitive (send me the best possible rate)

·         Responsible for setting up, managing, and promoting the tools and
processes that enable modern software development. The successful candidate
has a deep understanding of the SDLC, the various points at which
development could be improved by better tools, automation, or process
improvement, and metrics that can be gathered to improve development
management.

*Qualifications:*

·         Experience with multiple DevOps methodologies and tools
Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery tools (e.g. Jenkins)

·         Infrastructure deployment tools / workflows (e.g. Puppet, Chef)
Git repositories for projects

·         JavaScript testing frameworks (e.g. Mocha/Chai)

·         Test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium)

·         Dependency management tools (e.g. Maven, Node Package Manager)

·         Build management tools (e.g. Grunt)

·         Code quality tools for Java and JavaScript (e.g. Sonar)

·         Code review tools (e.g. Phabricator)

·         Agile development (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)

·         Linux (writing shell scripts)

·         Ruby, Python, Perl, or Bash

Regards,

Mitul

*Human Microsystems, Inc.*

Contact: 410-525-5065 |Fax: 443-552-7478

Email: mitul.shu...@humanmicrosystemsinc.com

http://humanmicrosystemsinc.com/

Gtalk: mitulgrs <mitul...@gmail.com>

Yahoo: mitulrecruiter