*Hi I hope you are doing well. Given below is the requirement from one of
our direct client, which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this
requirement and send me the details given below to speed up the interview
process*

*Job Title – Business Analyst Location – Los Angeles, CA Duration - 6 – 12
Months (Possible Extension)*

*Rate - DOE  *

*Healthcare domain*

*Claims knowledge*

*Job Description* –

Looking for Business Analyst with 8+ Years of experience

Should have Healthcare domain

Should have Claims knowledge

Thanks & Regards,

*Venu Goud*