Hi,

*Please send Resume to  ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

8-12 yrs!

6 month contract

*Must be able to F2F interview and local is required.*

We are currently seeking a UX / UI resource to fulfill a contract position
with our client in Glendale, CA.  This person will work closely with
stakeholders to help gather and define UX requirements for each workflow as
well as understanding how the system overall fits together.

Responsibilities:

• Collaborate with core team on the how the information architecture,
navigational models, and task workflows fit together.

• Create work product as needed including annotated wireframes, user flow
diagrams, and graphical assets (possibly).

• Create information architecture standard components as needed.

• Optimize the design process to increase efficiency and decrease
production time.

Requirements/Background:

• Bachelor's degree in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information
or Interface Design; Human-Computer Interaction; Graphic Design.

• Solid portfolio demonstrating UI/UX and visual design.

• Proven success designing UI/UX internal applications. Consumer iPad
applications as well is a plus.

• Expert knowledge of OmniGraffle (preferred), Adobe Creative Suite, or
Axure.

• Strong attention to detail.

• Conversant with CSS and HTML; technical knowledge a plus.

*Best Regards*

*Ankit Kumar Sagwal*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*

*E-Mail: ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com <ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*